DEJOEENT.BLOGSPOT.COM


SEE What happened when Davido and Burnaboy partied with fellow Black Axe Cult members (video)

Latest gist




Two renowned top artistes in Nigeria, Davido, and Burnaboy, who have been tied to the fraternity, recently confirmed the reports that they are cultists for real, as both were pictured hanging out with fellow members.



Rumors of OBO’s affiliation with the cult group came to life after he dropped his award-winning tune, AYE. According to those who seem to be in the know, the term “AYE” is not just one of those phrases Nigerian musicians formulate to make their music relatable. It is actually a known phrase in the world of a set of people who call themselves .

During their timeout with the fraternity, Davido and Burnaboy joined in the snapshots that were taken. But knowing he sort of unwanted traffic such picture would draw to them, the singers didn’t share them on social media. However, one of the members of the cult who’s probably a student or an unknown figure, shared the pic online and got famous.




Recently  DMW boss; Davido  acknowledge the legendary status that singer; Burna boy has attained. Burna Boy recently wowed fans with his performance at the ”Burna Boy Live In London” show. The show was a sold out event and a thrilling one as well, as fans sang their hearts out to every song the singer performed; reciting the lyrics word for word. Such was the greatness of both the singer and the show.


After the show, fellow singer and friend; Davido, had to post via his IG page to shower accolades on the singer for a wonderful fans and performer chemistry.


Image result for davido and burna boy


A RARE GEM !! WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU !! CONGRATS AMIGO! @burnaboygram!! Shutdown 🇬🇧🇬🇧🕊🕊🔥🔥🔊🔊🌍🌍🌍 #Demdead



Recall that few months ago Obi Adegoke, a 25-year-old suspected member of the Black Axe cult has confessed that he was lured into the group with promises that he would meet music star, Davido. Adegoke, who was among 27 suspected cultists paraded by the Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal on Wednesday said he was an upcoming music artist. He said he believed meeting Davido would have helped his music career. He said: “I am an Aiye member (Black Axe). I have been in the cult for about two years. I was told that Davido was a member and if I join, I will be able to meet him.



Image result for davido and burna boy
“It was the guy who initiated me that said so. He said he worked for Davido and that it will be easy access. But since I joined, I have not met Davido. They told me I’ll become a very popular musician but see where I am now. I am renouncing my membership of Aiye. I will never belong to any cult again. They should look at my face very well. They will never see me in their midst again.


“It was the guy who initiated me that said so. He said he worked for Davido and that it will be easy access. But since I joined, I have not met Davido. They told me I’ll become a very popular musician but see where I am now. I am renouncing my membership of Aiye. I will never belong to any cult again. They should look at my face very well. They will never see me in their midst again.




What will you say about this??

Drop comment below

Post a Comment

0 Comments