DEJOEENT.BLOGSPOT.COM


Is Toyin Abraham Finally Ready To Pack Up And Leave Nollywood For Good? As She Reveals Her Next Move

Latest gist




    Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has cleared the air concerning leaving the movie industry. She said that all she intends to do at the moment is back off on acting motion picture activities to empower her focus and spotlight on expanding on her home, also spilling more juice on what she would be doing next. The ‘Seven and Half Date’ on-screen character made the divulgence amid a meeting. She said,


  “As for movies, I really want to slow down a little bit. I want to build my home to an accepted level and also concentrate on my Soaps. I’m planning to raise lots of up-and-coming actors and actresses.“ The on-screen character, who was in the past known as Toyin Aimakhu, likewise clarified that she wasn’t the maker of ‘Seven and Half Date’ as opposed to a large number of her fans’ convictions. She further said, “Seven and Half Date’ wasn’t my production. I was only asked to participate and it is doing very fine.


  For me, I just finished auditioning for another movie. After that, I will travel to Benin Republic to appear in another movie produced by a friend. I am presently making plans to commence my soap opera.“ Image result for toyin abraham The on-screen character additionally described how she needed to squat in the homes of Bukky Wright and Opeyemi Aiyeola when she moved to Lagos to seek after her acting vocation after she was found on the arrangement of ‘Dugbedugbe Nbo’ starring Bukky Wright and delivered by High Waves Video Mart.

 Related image

Post a Comment

0 Comments