DEJOEENT.BLOGSPOT.COM


People pay me to twerk to their songs – Queen Ultra

Latest gist




Over time in business and enterprise, some    extraordinary individuals have put to shame the mantra, that “Jack of all trades is master of none” by doing extraordinary things and achieving great feats with their hands in many pies.


The mantra, though, never took root in the entertainment world because there have been many jacks of all acts who are damn good at every act they take upon. Such is the case of delectable actress, singer and dancer known in the trade as Queen Sultra.

In a one-on-one session with Potpourri the voluptuous multi-talented entertainer said people pay her to twerk to their songs because, according to her she’s damn good at shaking her waist and bringing out the full glory of her exciting bum. “ You need to see me to know just how good I am at twerking. People pay me to twerk to their songs. I’m so good I burst people’s screen guard. I’m a dancer and a singer which makes a good dancehall artiste.

 The special thing about my twerking is that I can asswalk to every keynote anywhere, any time with my style,” she beamed, describing how twerking is so special. “I will always beat my last performance. 

The best is yet to come but I ‘m grateful for the things I have, she added coolly. When asked whether her boyfriend is not bothered by the horde of guys that must be stalking her on account of many twerking videos that abound on her Instagram page, she said he nurses no fear.

His mindset is Western. I wouldn’t want to talk about him because he’s a very private person. Unfortunately, we have this wrong mindset here that anyone that dances for a living is a slut. Unknown to people they hate you and struggle to bring you down once they sense you are breaking through in your chosen career,” she aid. 


Born Susanultra David, Queen Ultra started her journey in the entertainment world in 2008 as a dancer for Duncan Mighty and picked up acting in 2013. She has produced two movies, namely; Burning Bridges and House 69. Recently, she featured in Cossy Ojiakjor’s video where her twerking skill is a sight to behold.


More gist
Loading.......

Post a Comment

0 Comments