DEJOEENT.BLOGSPOT.COM


A Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story How She Was Scammed.

Gist me

A Nigerian lady has reportedly been scammed by a client who bought goods from her shop
The lady was allegedly deceived into thinking that N7,600 is N67,000
She revealed that the money had been complete when she counted it
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share the story of how she was scammed by a customer who bought goods from her shop. The woman revealed that she was given N7,600 instead of N67,000.
According to the lady identified as Noimotomolola Adeyeye, a customer had come into her shop on Monday, December 31, to buy goods worth N67,000.
Adeyeye further revealed that the man had paid her in cash and she counted the money which was complete at the time. She noted the money was all in one thousand naira notes and she kept it in a separate place.
Scammed
She explained that later in the day, she decided to recount the money and she only found N7,600.
The woman noted that the N7,600 had a thousand naira note and 66 hundred naira notes. She advised everyone to be careful and learn a lesson from her story.
Read her post below:
"This is what happened to me in shop on December 31, 2018. A man came to my shop to buy goods of 67k. And I counted the money it was 67k (one thousand naira note). I kept it in a different place because it is a large some. Later in the day I checked the money to my surprise I saw a thousand naira note and 66 hundred naira note. We should just be careful because we don't know what next. This is a lesson for everyone."
scammed

Post a Comment

0 Comments