DEJOEENT.BLOGSPOT.COM


Meet Handsome Nigerian Twister Murphy Who Wants To Break A World Record (photos)

Recent post


Nigerian man who is a contortionist talks about his skills and determination
The Nigerian man revealed that he determined to break a world record
He explained that he was never trained in the skill, revealing that he learnt everything himself online
A Nigerian man identified simply as Murphy who is a professional contortionist has talked about his work in an interview with BBC. The young man explained that his determination and support from family keeps him going.
In the BBC interview, Murphy revealed that he was never taught how to contort. He explained that he had learned the skill online and perfected it by training.
According to him, what keeps him going is his determination to break a world record. The young man also revealed that his mother is a great fan of his and she loves everything about what he does.
View this post on Instagram
Firstly I wanna Thank Allah subanahul watahallah for making me stronger Nomatter how big the challenges. Secondly . I thank u so much bro @josh_akinyemi For the love you showed me, first when you discussed this BBC issues with me, my Thought is, this not gonna favour me , but I really appreciate. Just like a dream watching myself on BBC 🌎🌎 thanks so much bro.. Thirdly I thank those whos never stop believing in me, Murphy_yoga loves you all , thanks for your love and support My determination is to break gunniess world record as the faster body revolutions in the world.. (may God help me) (Nigerian to the world ) Thank you @bbcafrica Thank you @bbcnews #contortionniste #contortionnist #sport #fitness #cirquedusoleil #dance #souplesse #fitgirl #training #gymnastics #gym #dancehall #art #yoga #dancer #backbender #gymnastique #contortionist #cirque #backbending #backbend #sportaddict #progress #flex #balance##contortion #circus #flexibility #flexible #contortionniste #contortionnist #sport #fitness #cirquedusoleil #dance #souplesse #fitgirl #training #gymnastics #gym #dancehall #art #yoga #dancer #backbender #gymnastique #contortionist #cirque #backbending #backbend #sportaddict #progress #flex #balance#
A post shared by contortionist (@murphy_yoga) on 

Post a Comment

0 Comments